It's that time of the year again, back to school. Although many of you aren't too excited about this, it's a wonderful opportunity to help the environment. Some of the ways you can help the environment when preparing to go back to school include;
- re-using binders, pencils, paper etc. from years past
- look for paper, pencils, and notebooks made from recycled and sustainable materials
- you can also recycle many of your old materials at London Drugs or other stores ( research for your area )
- when buying back to school clothes, consider buying quality clothing that will last you a while
- as always while shopping, consider using a reusable bag to reduce plastic waste in our landfills
Good luck with your school year!
I'm using my power as a photographer to highlight nature's beauty and the reasons worth protecting our incredible planet